Friday, September 23, 2011

A dream realized...(Final Walkthrough)

I did my final walkthrough on yesterday and the house look fantastic. Words cannot express what I am feeling today. God has blessed us and given us favor throughout this whole process. I am so excited about closing on Monday. I feel God's anointing all over me and I ready for those keys to lay in my hands. If you guys knew the half of what we have been through to get to this place, you would be in disbelief and know that it had to be God to get us here. I don't want to look back because I know what and where he brought me from, so I am going to look forward to where God grace will take me. Enjoy the pics.




Foyer

study on left (love the french doors)

left side of basement

hall bathroom

hall bathroom

master bath

laundry room

half bath

master bath

1 comment: