Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Counter tops & cabinets are now in 8/14/11

I am feeling like a child waiting for Christmas day to open my presents. The counter tops are beautiful and the cabinets are a little lighter than I expected. However, my husband did decide on the color of cabinets. The master bath is coming along with counter tops and tub installed. I am thinking by Saturday the flooring should be started. I am still working on a renter for my current home, which seems to be taking longer than I expected. We should have listed it for rent sooner than we did. Well, I refuse to stress over it and just trust that God has everything in his hand. My gift to myself will be a serious body message by a seasoned professional that knows how to get all the tension out (lol). I am waiting to exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment